- 6.00pm Gates open
- Food from the food truck Little Hand Dumplings available until 7.30pm
- Movies start at sunset (around 7.45pm)
- Beverages and popcorn available until 9.00pm
- Movie concludes around 9.30pm
‘Music Mondays’ with Live music on Mondays & ‘Travel Tuesdays’ on Tuesdays. Petanque courts available.
WHAT TO BRING
Tickets – Download the PDF Tickets attached to your purchase confirmation email, or log into Moshtix to view and download before heading to the event (no need to print). We recommend you download your tickets before heading to Cape Mentelle, where your mobile reception is reliable.
- ID (Current WA Drivers' Licence, Passport, WA Proof of Age Card)
- Concession card if you have purchased a Concession ticket
- Gift voucher if you have used a voucher to redeem tickets
- Unless you are hiring a bean bed, you are welcome to bring rugs, cushions or low or high back chairs to sit on. Our host will show you where to seat accordingly.
- We recommend to bring your own blanket & warmer clothes to layer, as the evenings can get cool. Please note that no blankets are available at Cape Mentelle. ‘Reserved seating’ and ‘Package for Two’ do not include a blanket.
Dogs are not allowed on the premises during the event.
You are more than welcome to re-use your Cape Mentelle Govino glass when coming to the Movies at Cape Mentelle. If re-using your Govinos you will be rewarded $1 off your next by-the-glass purchase or $2 when purchasing a bottle.
ALL WEATHER EVENT
Movies at Cape Mentelle is an all-weather event.
In case of light rain, the movie will not be cancelled, and patrons will not be refunded.
In the unlikely event of heavy rain which could cause damage to our equipment, we will communicate cancellation prior to 2pm on the day of the screening.
A private taxi service, Go-in-Style Luxury Transport, is available on movie nights. Check availability by calling Peter on 0411 186 430. The round trip is $10 per person payable to the driver.
Please enter the estate via Wallcliffe Road Signs will direct you to the car parking area. Drop off is possible in front of the ticketing gate. Disabled parking spaces are in front of the ticketing gate.
This season Cape Mentelle & Little Hand Dumplings have customised a diverse menu made by hand with fresh & local ingredients. You can enjoy great food from their brand new food truck! Pan-fried or steamed dumplings, deep-fried Chicken salad roll & much more. Gluten free & vegetarian options available as well as a Kids menu. Also chocolates & icecreams.
Cape Mentelle wine, beers, soft drinks, & water available.
Cape Mentelle is a licensed venue. STRICTLY NO BYO ALCOHOL
Only adults & children holding a valid ticket will be permitted on the Estate. Those under 18years who have purchased a ticket will only be permitted into the site if they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Before heading to the event, make sure you click here to log into your Moshtix account where you can view, download or resend your ticket to an email address. If you created your booking as a Guest, Sign Up here to register & access your tickets using the same email address that was used for the booking. If you prefer not to print your ticket you can display them on your smartphone for scanning. Screenshots cannot be scanned.
CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE EVENT ANYMORE :(
Unfortunately there are no refunds, credits or exchanges on any ticket, except as required by the Live Performance Australia Industry Code of Practice. You may be able to reissue the ticket in the name of a friend, or offer it for re-sale. Re-issues & re-sales are not always permitted and are at the discretion of the event organizer. Please contact email@example.com.
Please Note: All redeemed vouchers must be shown as proof at the gate on entry.